- All open for inspections and private appointments are conducted as per the Governement guidelines.
- To attend open for inspections you must be fully vaccinated (or hold an expection) with a limit of one person per four square metres indoors, and one person per two square metres outdoors.
- A COVID Check-in Marshal will be present at the entrance to a property to check the vaccination status on the Service Victoria app of patrons attending open for inspections and auctions.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, inspections must take place by private appointment, limited to a single household only. Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
- Masks must be worn at all times indoors, unless exempt. Face masks are recommended in outdoor settings if physical distancing cannot be maintained.
The team at Bekdon Richards thank you for your understanding