Set to the private rear of this stunning boutique development with generous sunny private courtyard and lift access, this exquisite two-bedroom apartment by celebrated architects Rothe Lowman is in prime locale. Positioned on the cusp of Canterbury and Camberwell within walking distance of Camberwell Junction, Camberwell Train Station and Burke Road tram this particular complex is highly sought after by first homeowners and downsizers.
• Gourmet Miele kitchen.
• Generous open-plan dining/living room.
• Substantial entertainer's terrace.
• Carrara Marble benchtops.
• Central heating and air-conditioning.
• Laundry and secure basement parking with storage cage.
• Wonderfully maintained grounds including a central courtyard for social gatherings with BBQ bench seats, shaded dining area and lush gardens.
• Proximity to cafes, restaurants, Rivoli cinema, Maling Road and Rathmines Road Reserve.